Community Centre

communitycenter

More than 25 years ago, with the growth of the congregation and the activities, the leadership envisaged the need for a community centre that would cater to the congregation, the school as well as the extended community.

The Phase 1 of the Community Centre, a joint endeavour of the St. John’s Church and the St. John’s School, was dedicated on June 4, 2002, by the Moderator of the Church of South India. The Community Centre is used for church and school programmes, weddings and concerts.

It consists of a multi-purpose hall that can seat 800 to 1000 people with a stage that can accommodate a 60-member choir. It is equipped with a well-ventilated kitchen and washrooms and a car park. It has a central air cooling system. An audio system, stage lighting and a landscaped garden all add to the ambience.

For more information or to book this facility please contact the Church office